Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Lilly’s Nightgown

Several months ago Lilly and I were at target when she saw a princess nightgown. She decided she must have it. I hadn’t used nightgowns before but she was just so excited about it that I bought it for her. The nightgown has been one of the best things I have ever bought her. She would wear it every day, all day long if I let her. She looks so cute in her blue princess nightgown.
 
Lilly wanted to spin in her Princess dress (that is what she calls it)
Lilly is giving baby Bennett a hug.
 

4 comments:

  1. So cute. Too bad she missed the nightgowns from Aunt Sandra... if I were you, I would put in a request for one. They are too cute! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling little Lilly and cute Mom too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of you and Lilly in bed! How precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not like your busy or anything, but can't wait to see more pics of baby boy!

    ReplyDelete