Poor Herbie! So excited about the news! Take care of yourself Karen! I can't wait to have another grand baby! This is a very cute way of announcing! Now I really want to come next fall! It was so nice of you to plan this for my stay! haha Love you guys! Grandma Harris
Herbie, I am sure is ready to move out with the way Lilly chases him around. He is going to have to stay and learn to deal with two of them chasing him now. He's just an ornery old dog. :)
Just saw the announcement. We are so happy for you! Sorry Herbie no room at our house but we have a guinea pig who would like to join you in your quest for a new home :-)
Poor Herbie!
ReplyDeleteSo excited about the news! Take care of yourself Karen! I can't wait to have another grand baby!
This is a very cute way of announcing!
Now I really want to come next fall! It was so nice of you to plan this for my stay! haha
Love you guys!
Grandma Harris
We want Herbie!! We think Herbie wants to live at our house, or we could take one of the babies!! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations, that is fun!
ReplyDeleteCute announcement! Yeah, Horray, Whoopie, Awesome, and all that jazz! We are soooo excited!
ReplyDeleteAre you selling Herbert? Thanks for the birthday cards! Libbie
ReplyDeleteYeah! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more details about baby.
ReplyDeleteHerbie, I am sure is ready to move out with the way Lilly chases him around. He is going to have to stay and learn to deal with two of them chasing him now. He's just an ornery old dog. :)
ReplyDeleteJust saw the announcement. We are so happy for you! Sorry Herbie no room at our house but we have a guinea pig who would like to join you in your quest for a new home :-)
ReplyDelete