I thought it would be fun to do a Valentines craft with Karen and Lilly. So we got in the car and drove to Michaels to see what we could find. About 30 minutes and 20 dollars later we had a bag full of foam hearts, “bedazzle” hearts, some glitter glue and a couple wooden cutouts. Once home we put everything on the dining room table and went straight to work on our Valentines. Lilly had so much fun and even went a little overboard with the glue and bedazzle hearts. After we finished our crafts we put them on the table to dry and gave Lilly a Valentine cupcake that she had picked out at the grocery store earlier that day. I am excited to put or valentines on the fridge but not as much as Lilly, she really loves seeing her artwork on display.
February 2023
3 months ago



What a cute Mom and Dad to do crafts with Lilly when you don"t have to yet!
ReplyDeleteCute Valentines! I'm proud of you two for taking time to make valentines with Lilly! They turned out really cute, and I bet she had a ball making them! Tell Lilly that she'll always be my Valentine! Hugs
ReplyDelete