Thursday, June 21, 2012

Moved In

5 comments:

  1. It was like Lilly was my little silent tour guide. She did a very good job.
    I really like all the furniture you've picked and how it all came together.
    It looks awesome! Thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being moved in! I am sure it is a relief to be settled in now. Hope you are loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you guys got set up fast! it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. You've done a great job. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess my computer isn't totally fixed. I try to download the plug-in to watch your video and it just doesn't happen. I think I've already downloaded adobe reader anyway, so I just don't get it. My computer has been shutting down when I leave it on at night to record movies. Oh.......how I miss Tyson! lol
    Maybe you'll have to send me a still shot of your new furniture to my gmail account.
    And Lilly likes jello like her grandma! I like it too!

    ReplyDelete