After exploring the Pavilion we went over to the John Deere gift shop and let Lilly play with all the John Deere toys.
For Father’s Day Tyson requested that I make him potato salad and rolls to go along with his BBQ. I said no to the rolls since I have no desire to make rolls from scratch. However, I said yes to the potato salad. My family knows how much I love my mom’s potato salad and since I live so far away I thought it was time for me to learn to make it.
It was a success. I think it was easy for me to get the
flavor right just because I am so ‘in-tune’ with the flavor. Haha. Tyson maybe
had one bowl full of the salad and I eat the rest myself.
On Sunday it was such a beautiful day we spent most of the afternoon outside, in the backyard. I brought out a blanket and was relaxing. Next thing I knew Lilly had went inside, climbed the stairs, found her blanket in her dresser, came back down the stairs, and laid it out next to mine. After another couple of minutes she went back inside and gathered some dolls to sit with her on her blanket. It was so cute. Look how happy Lilly and Herbie are.
It's always fun to see pictures of your adventures and especially our little Lilly!
ReplyDeleteKaren, I quit making rolls years ago! Rhodes frozen rolls are too easy and really good, so I don't see the point in making from scratch! lol
Thanks for keeping us up-dated! Hugs