Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Trip to Utah

Lilly and I recently went to Utah for a little vacation. We had a lot of fun seeing family and friends. We were able to go to the Dinosaur Park with Emilee, Vaughn, Marshall, Jennifer, and Ashton, go to lunch with Lucy at her school, have a very CRAZY craft day with the cousins, go shopping with Jake and Gretchen, go to the Murdock Family Reunion (Tyson’s mom’s side of the family), attend Jake’s baptism, have a birthday dinner for Jennifer, and a luncheon with the Harris girls.

We got to stay at my Mom and Dad’s house with the Dave Ballard family. It was good for Lilly to be around someone other than me all day long and ever since we got home Lilly has been more outgoing and sociable.

Here are some pictures of our trip.


The Dinosaur Park
Lilly, Tessa and Mckenzie

The Murdock Family Reunion (all the Harris cousins that came). Yes, Lilly is losing it. We left shortly after.

Jake's Baptism (all of the Ballard cousins that came).


Grandma Gloria giving Lilly a Fat Boy. We have this same picture with Gracie when she was this age.

Lilly with Grandma and Grandpa Ballard

Lilly with Grandma Harris

3 comments:

  1. I hate how with blogspot you work so hard to make the spacing perfect and then after you post it, it gets all messed up. Then you spend all this time fixing it and it never is all the way perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    I'm not looking at the spacing! I'm looking at my gorgeous grand daughter! It was so much fun seeing you and Lilly this summer. I can't wait for my visit to Charlotte in October!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy Craft Day? What are you talking about? That was tame.

    Just kidding. I took some ibuprofen after everyone left.

    ReplyDelete