Thursday, September 29, 2011

September

September has flown by. Tyson and I have been busy with work. Both of us have been working extra hours. Tyson has been involved in some projects and I have been working on accreditation. Tyson still hasn’t gotten his new phone but there has finally been a release date, October 12th. He is so excited he can hardly wait.

Lilly has changed so much in the last month. She is getting bigger, starting to look different, getting more social and is getting more mischievous. She has started climbing up Herbie’s stairs by the bed and doing trapeze moves off the couch.

She started dragging around stuffed animals. Her favorite is very big hippo that the Mike Ballard family gave her, which is twice her size. She drags it by its ears and insists that I hold it when she is not. She also likes to drag around blankets and wants to cuddle. I greatly enjoy the time spent with her on my lap sitting still.


Lilly only eats when she wants to and only sleeps when she thinks she should. Nap times are no longer easy. I wonder where she gets her stubbornness…neither Tyson nor I are stubborn at all.

Seeing how much she grows and changes month to month makes me sad you all can’t be here to see it.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love to see that little girl! I can't wait to be back there and get to play with her!
    Enjoy your conference weekend. Do you guys get conference? Or do you have to go to the internet?
    I know you've both been working hard, but hard work is what really pays off! I'm proud of you both! Love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last conference we just streamed it over the laptop and that has an HDMI out to the TV. It worked perfectly and had no problems with the network or broadcast. We're looking forward to having you out here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She sure is looking bigger. It makes us sad you can't be HERE for us to watch her grow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is getting too big and I think she is getting hair.

    ReplyDelete