It looks like you're just one big happy family! This was a cute video. Thanks for keeping us posted! Give Lilly a hug from Grandma, and give Herbie a little pat on the head!
So cute. I do have to ask, why is the statue of the Christis on the floor? Do you let your baby play with growling dogs and porcelain statues too? She is really moving! I am so excited to see you guys. Sorry we wont get to see Tyson too:(
Nate and I are still laughing at this... we had to watch it a couple of times.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you're just one big happy family!
ReplyDeleteThis was a cute video. Thanks for keeping us posted! Give Lilly a hug from Grandma, and give Herbie a little pat on the head!
So cute. I do have to ask, why is the statue of the Christis on the floor? Do you let your baby play with growling dogs and porcelain statues too? She is really moving! I am so excited to see you guys. Sorry we wont get to see Tyson too:(
ReplyDelete