Thursday, July 7, 2011

Atlanta Video

5 comments:

  1. That's a great way to look back and remember your trip. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Sam would have loved that aquarium!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The aquarium was lots of fun. They let kids bring sleeping bags and sleep over under that large tunnel at 4:30 in the video. That tank is one of the largest in the world and they have huge sharks and sting rays in it. It's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll see if this will let me post a comment today. I've been having trouble with the posts for some reason. This looked like a really fun trip. You're taking advantage of your location to go and see and do so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a lot of fun on your trip. I love that you are getting out and exploring all of the sites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, testing a comment. I just want to say that I LOVE Lilly's fashion show, however, I wish each outfit had it's own post so I could comment as if they were fireworks. Sometimes I say to myself "Ooo, I love that one!"

    ReplyDelete