Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Incident

Lilly and I went to Wal-Mart on Monday for our weekly shopping trip. Everything was going great. I only had 4 items left to grab when Lilly had an explosion in her diaper; the kind of explosion that leaks out at all openings. At that moment I had a decision to make, either grab the last 4 items, check out, and go home or change her diaper right there. After trying to find an item in panic mode I started thinking of how long it takes to go through the check out and decided I better change the diaper before doing anything else. It also started to smell bad and people started giving us gross looks. So I parked my cart at Customer Services and brought her out to the car. I changed her gross messy diaper on my lap. It got all over her outfit so I had to take that off which caused a whole other problem, since I didn’t have a new outfit for her. I searched through her diaper bag and found a long sleeved jacket and leg warmers. So I dressed her in the jacket, leg warmers, and diaper. I guess it was better to put her in something rather than just having her diaper on. She looked so hilarious I had to share.

1 comment:

  1. oh she looks cute in anything! oh man the fun you can have at the store with kids eh?

    ReplyDelete