Day two David, Leslie, Isaiah, Luke, Tyson, Lilly and I went to the Florida Aquarium. It was a nice aquarium. They had a cool shark tank, a penguin show, and a splash park. Isaiah was so excited the whole time he had a hard time focusing on one thing and forming complete sentences. He said his favorite thing were the turtles. Although I know his real favorite thing was his Aunt Karen.
That night we I went over to Dave’s house (Tyson stayed in the hotel with sleepy Lilly) and we played Disney Scene-It. It was girls against the boys. The girls won thanks to Layla. She knew all the princess trivia. Good job Layla!
Luke was adorable with Lilly the whole trip. Every ten minutes he would say ‘Baby’ and then come and give her a big hug.
Day three we all went to the beach. Dave and Leslie had a raft thing that they let us borrow. Lilly and I got in the raft and made Tyson push us out to sea. Lilly was so sleepy she fell asleep in the raft.
Day four we hung out at Dave’s house before we got on the road. Leslie made us a wonderful dinner before we left. It was great seeing Dave’s family. I love and miss them all.
We split our drive in half and stayed a night in Savannah, Georgia. So, on day five we spent the morning driving around town. We got a map of the trolley route and took our own tour. Savannah is beautiful. We plan to go back and spend more time exploring the city. However, it will have to wait for a colder month. It was SO hot.
Lilly was a dream the whole trip. She only had one breakdown. We are lucky to have an easy traveler.
lily is so cute!she is always cute.we miss you guys!
ReplyDeletethat was rachel
ReplyDelete