Friday, October 24, 2014

Harris Family Reunion - Bettendorf (The End)


After Nauvoo Brandon, Julia and Leah went home and the rest of us headed back to Bettendorf. Lilly was excited to have everyone at our house and show them all of her stuff.

On Saturday Tyson and Chad made us a yummy breakfast and we spent the morning recouping a little from the previous week. Around lunch time we took a cruise down the Mississippi. I love the cruise because you get to see all of the old houses, the river and they tell you about all the history of the area. It was perfect weather too.

 


Lilly took the following pictures: This is what it is like to be in Lilly's shoes.



 
After the river tour Tyson took everyone to the John Deere Pavilion to see all the John Deere stuff. I meet up with everyone for dinner in Le Claire. We ate at a Mexican restaurant that Tyson and I like. Then we headed back home for the night.






 
 
In the morning Kathy went back to Chicago to catch her flight and the Chad Harris family came with us to church. After church they packed up and headed back to Chicago as well.


 

It was SO much fun having everyone here. Lilly was very sad once everyone left. Thank you everyone for having the family reunion out here.

Note: I added a lot more pictures in the Nauvoo post. I stole them from Angie's smilebox. ;-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment