Sunday, December 22, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

We had another fun and yummy Thanksgiving. This is the first year our small family Thanksgiving has felt normal.  Tyson made the turkey, rolls, potatoes, stuffing and pies and I made everything else. He obviously made the more difficult dishes. Great job Tyson!










After dinner, naps and clean up we did a Thanksgiving craft.
Naps
 
We made these turkey doughnuts the day before Thanksgiving for Family Home Evening

 

 
We also got a newspaper to see all the sales and Tyson risks standing in line at Target to get an IPad. He was rewarded with a brand new IPad he doesn’t have to share with Karen or Lilly.

Another fun activity we did on our holiday weekend was going to the movie Frozen. I had to spend about 15 minutes walking in the entryway of the theater with Bennett but it was still a lot of fun. I thought the movie was cute. Lilly is always cute and excited to go watch movies on the big TV.

We also raked our leaves and made the largest leaf pile ever. Lilly was sad we had to pick them up at the end.






1 comment:

  1. Great post and your thanksgiving looks great! Tysons rolls with my recipe look better than my have looked these last couple of years. I tried a new recipe. They were good but not great yet. I'll work on that. Love all the pictures. Love this cute family!

    ReplyDelete