Lilly especially liked the kitty. She liked coming with me
to feed it and wanted to check on it anytime we went outside.
February 2023
3 months ago
|
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Monday, December 17, 2012The Cat
We had a stray cat come and stay at our house for a couple
of days. She was living in our front yard behind the bushes. She was very
pretty and a nice kitten. I gave her some milk and dog food and she kept trying
to sneak in the house. Since she wanted to be with the family I decided I
should bring her to the animal shelter for adoption. I called the shelter and
got it all set up, checked on the kitty
to make sure she was there, then ran inside and got Lilly ready but by the time
I went back outside she was gone. We haven’t seen her since. It was like she
knew we were going to take her to the animal shelter and wasn’t going to have
any of that.
Lilly especially liked the kitty. She liked coming with me
to feed it and wanted to check on it anytime we went outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bennett
Lillian
KarenTysonHerbertMy Blog List
|
Sounds like the cat won you and Lilly over, but I wonder what Herbert would have thought, not to mention Ty! lol
ReplyDeleteShe was a pretty little kitty. I guess you're just going to have to get Lilly those pigs and chickens one day!
Soon you'll be here! Yeah! But look at this weather...please, please, be careful!
Lilly loves animals!
ReplyDelete@Gloria - just like her Mommy.
ReplyDelete@Katie - We'll have to watch the news cast closely and time it just right.