Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas

We hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. Here are some Christmas pictures from the Harris family.  

Before it snowed
 


Lilly is giving the reindeer a kiss

 
Getting ready to go out in the first snow
 
Lilly learned the word 'Snow' just for this occasion

 


Lilly loves the snow so much she now asks to go out every day. She also walks around the house in her snow pants
Lilly's pink cheeks after she was done

The Santa at our Ward Party

Lilly does NOT like Santa. This was the second Santa of the season we tried. She did this both times. 
Lilly in her Christmas dress


Lilly really wanted Herbie in the picture but then she couldn't keep her eyes off of him

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see you guys still use the same ornaments on your tree. We do too. They have got some good use out of them.

    And what a fancy dress Lilly has. I love that she wants to wear her snow pants all the time.

    We got your message last night about 11pm. and I let the kids listen to it on speaker. Sam got so excited. He asked to listen to it two more times and then he immediately closed his eyes and said he had to go to sleep so Santo could come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute dress! Fun pictures! She should get some more fun in the snow while you're here, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I haven't checked your blog for awhile. I'm glad you posted the most recent one on Facebook, that reminded me to check it out. I had missed this post entirely. It was so nice to have you here for the holidays. Thanks for organizing the family. I love it when we get together.

    ReplyDelete