For Thanksgiving we had a nice dinner at home. We had a
couple of people from the ward invite us over but we decided we wanted to keep
Thanksgiving a family only tradition. Tyson made the turkey and stuffing and I
made everything else. All the food was yummy.
After Thanksgiving Tyson and Lilly took a nap and I watched
a movie. Tyson was so jetlagged from the trip he wasn’t up to doing too much
and it was raining so we spent the day hanging out at home. The sister
missionaries stopped by our house in the evening and we played games with them.
Because of Tyson’s messed up sleep schedule he was up at
5:00 am on Friday morning so he decided to do some Black Friday shopping. He
went to Home Depot and Walmart. He said that they were both pretty crazy. When
he got home we went to breakfast at Village Inn. After that Tyson was sleepy
again so he came home for a nap and we spent another relaxing day at home. On Saturday I drove Tyson to the airport for India. Lilly and I are sad to see him go so soon.
Sounds like you guys had a fun and relaxing weekend. I hope the time Tyson is gone goes by fast for you two. That is so cute that Lilly wouldn't leave Tyson's side. She's such a sweet girl.
ReplyDeleteYou're going to really enjoy being together over the Christmas holiday. You've had to do without Ty and that is hard. Lilly is company, but I know she is also work! lol Life will probably settle down to normal again when the new year begins!
ReplyDeleteLooked delicious!
ReplyDelete