This year we celebrated just as a family. We had Fazoli’s
for dinner because Lilly loves noodles, opened her presents, and eat some cake.
We celebrated on Friday last week because Tyson is in China. (For anyone that
doesn’t know Tyson is in China from November 10th-21st,
then in India from November 24th – December 1st, and then
Florida December 4th – 8th. Lilly and I sure miss him.)
We had a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme since that is Lilly’s favorite.
Tyson was a good sport about wearing the Mickey Mouse ears. That is what good daddys do.
I bought way too many presents. I probably should have saved
some for Christmas. She got SPOILED. Lilly’s favorite part of her birthday was
blowing out the candle (after I showed her it wasn’t scary) and the balloons.
Dear Lilly,
Happy 2nd Birthday! I can’t believe you are 2 already. The last 2 years have been so much fun. You are the best thing to ever happen to us. You are such a sweet little girl and always give good hugs and kisses to everyone. You are pretty good at listening to mommy and daddy and doing what we ask you to. You are also a great little worker and love to help mommy around the house.
You are always a good sport at all the things mommy takes you to including Mommy and Me, swimming, toddler music classes, play dates, and Tales for Tots at the library. You always have fun and still love parachute time. Hopefully by next year you’ll be a little better with sharing. You are also good when mommy makes you go to grown up activities with her. You’re her best buddy.
You got to start nursery at church when you were 18 months old. You did a good job adjusting to nursery. You only cried for a couple of minutes for the first couple of weeks. You love your teachers and nursery friends. Your teachers call you mellow and laid back and say that you usually go with the flow of things.
I can’t believe how much you’re talking and all the new things you are learning. I think you learn a new word or two each day. You love to count but you always start at two and only go to three “two three, two three, two three”. Now you just need to work on putting 2 words together.
You carry books around the house and want me to read them over and over. Some other favorite toys of yours are purses, dolls, your stroller, xylophone, and anything with a lot of small parts like your Mickey Mouse figurines. You are still good at sleeping but don’t like to eat everything I give you.
You are defiantly the oldest girl. You like to boss people around and like things exactly your way. You go around cleaning up, lining things up and closing doors. You like things just right. You are also very cute. Wherever we go we consistently have people telling us how cute you are.
Thank you for being a good traveler and going with us to North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin and Utah, and all of our other weekend trips. You never cry or complain when we are out exploring. Thank you for being such and good and easy little girl.
We love you so much.
Love,
Mommy
I can't believe Tyson is going to be gone so much! Happy B-day to Lilly. And she really does look very cute in her Halloween Costume.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteKaren,
ReplyDeleteI had to re-enter my comment cause I didn't proof-read it and found a couple of mistakes. So I'll correct them and send this on.
I wish that son of mine would let me know what is going on in his life! I'm glad I checked your blog, or I would have had no idea he was even out of the country. Sounds like John Deere knows a good thing when they see it! You must be proud of him, I am!
I miss you guys. I hope Lilly got her card and money in the mail? I forgot that the post office was closed on Monday for the holiday. It may be a day or two late!
It looks like Lilly had a nice birthday party! Tell her that Grandma loves her and misses her! Love to all!
Happy birthday lilly! She is getting so big! I love the mickey ears on you and tyson!
ReplyDelete