Ahhhh,Looks like she is content now! She does so well in that jumper! I think she's going to be athletic, what do you think? She's sure doing things early. She's going to be really smart too.Can you tell I'm a proud Grandma?
She is so cute. I miss you. I just got a blog too.
@ Rachel - Make sure to send me your blog address so I can read your blog. We miss you too!!
Ahhhh,
ReplyDeleteLooks like she is content now! She does so well in that jumper! I think she's going to be athletic, what do you think? She's sure doing things early. She's going to be really smart too.
Can you tell I'm a proud Grandma?
She is so cute. I miss you. I just got a blog too.
ReplyDelete@ Rachel - Make sure to send me your blog address so I can read your blog. We miss you too!!
ReplyDelete