Monday, August 18, 2014

Summer Fun

This summer Tyson had a very busy school schedule. He was gone 3 days out of the week. So we tried to pack as much fun as we could during the weekends.

We spent a lot of time outside in the yard: 
Two Cute Faces:

 
 Two Funny Faces:
 




 
We went to the zoo:











We went to a River Bandit baseball game:






We had swimming lessons. Lilly was in the tadpole class and Bennett and I went to the mommy and me class. Bennett was the only baby that didn’t cry. He also learned how to scoot himself off the wall since he couldn’t stand up and jump.  I was very impressed:
We participated in swim days offered by a friend in the ward, had a lot of play dates and went to the summer activities provided by our library:   

When it was really hot or raining we headed over to the Family Museum:


We went to the splash park:




I thought this summer was a fun one. We did a good job at staying busy and had a lot of fun together. I am so thankful to have fun kids!
 

4 comments:

  1. These pictures make me miss you guys so much! The kids are getting so big! What a fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the fun pictures! Looks like tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen,
    You are such a good mom! Your kids are very lucky! You always take time to plan exciting and fun activities for your children. Tyson is very family oriented too. What a wonderful family ! Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! I love seeing htem grow.=)

    ReplyDelete