But he was not super excited about eating.
Bennett's first tooth popped out. It is on the bottom. I think he is WAY too little to get teeth and I am hoping the second will be a long time away.
I keep finding Lilly and Bennett cuddled up together. Whenever I move away from Bennett I come back and find Lilly in my old spot. It is very sweet and I feel very lucky to have children that like each other.
Here are some other cute pictures of Bennett.
Bennett's first tooth popped out. It is on the bottom. I think he is WAY too little to get teeth and I am hoping the second will be a long time away.
I keep finding Lilly and Bennett cuddled up together. Whenever I move away from Bennett I come back and find Lilly in my old spot. It is very sweet and I feel very lucky to have children that like each other.
Here are some other cute pictures of Bennett.
Cute boy. He is getting so big. You are lucky that Lilly likes him so much. My kids like Max when he is sleeping. That always seems like the best time for them to kiss, pat & rub him.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDelete