| Lilly stopping to give the pinata a hug. |
| Lilly and Tyson getting a treat |
Tyson made us a yummy Mexican dinner. He made us Carne Asada Tacos which is my favorite kind of tacos. They were very yummy and made awesome leftovers. We had all the side dishes with it too. I was most impressed with the grilled jalapenos stuffed with pepper jack cheese. The only thing I missed was the good guacamole; store bought isn’t as good as restaurant guacamole.
Mother’s Day was also very nice this year. Tyson cleaned the kitchen for me in the morning. That was probably the best part of the whole day. Lilly and Tyson didn’t make breakfast for me because I just prefer cereal. We had a beautiful day at church. They didn’t make us mom’s teach primary and we got a yummy cookie. After church Tyson made fettuccini alfredo for dinner. I got some cute jewelry from Lilly and Tyson. We let Lilly pick out my bracelet and she got me one with a star on it – not surprising.
This all sounds so much fun! I know Ty is a great cook! How can he look so good with a talent like that? lol I know he worked at it! A lot!
ReplyDeleteLilly should have had some of her little friends over to help her break the pinata, but then she would have had to share! lol
It is fun to have a family day though, I have to admit. You guys always plan great activities!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat times!
ReplyDelete