As you can imagine, things have been hectic for the last couple of months so I am a little behind on blogging. This is why I am doing a three-in-one blog post.
I have decided to get Lilly’s pictures taken each year during Easter time with her cute Easter dress. I am sure that will change when she is in school and has school pictures. However, until then we will be doing Easter pictures. This year the pictures turned out fantastic. She had a hard time sitting where they wanted her. I would sit her down, she would stand up, I would sit her down again, she would stand up….luckily they were still able to get some good pictures.
![]() |
| Here is a picture you can tell she is trying to stand up in. |
After they take the pictures they have you stay and look
through them to decide what you would like to buy. I don’t know how anyone
manages to pick out pictures and watch their kid at the same time. I would look
at the pictures for a second and the next thing I knew Lilly would be gone. I
had a couple of the photographers come and ask me “Is this your child? She is
getting in the picture.” I was very embarrassed so finally I want and got her
stroller and strapped her in. I am sure other family’s had a small child they
didn’t recognize show up in some of their pictures.
I also don’t know how any Mother can manage to spend less than what
they were planning on. I am sure they make all of their money off of Mothers
like me who think their child is so cute they have to have all of the pictures.
Here are the final results.
Birthday:
My Birthday was nice. Tyson got me balloons and a new
swimming suit. Lilly took over the balloons immediately. We went out to dinner
and had my favorite cheese cake. We watched the new Muppet Movie. It wasn’t as
good as all the other Muppet Movies. Maybe I thought the rest of the Muppet
Movies were good because I watched them when I was 6. I guess I’ll have to
watch them over again. Thank you for all my warm birthday wishes.Here Lilly is stealing my balloons.
Easter:
We had so much fun this year. Lilly could find the eggs and put them in her basket. The Saturday morning before Easter Sunday we went to a local Easter Egg Hunt. Lilly was so adorable. I got pretty annoyed with all the naughty older kids that would have 50+ eggs in their basket even though the limit was 9. Seriously – where are the parents to tell them they could only have 9? Just wait…in a couple of years Lilly will be one of those naughty kids and someone will be asking where I am. It was really annoying though and because of it there were only 5 eggs left for my slow little 16 month old to find. It is making me mad all over again just thinking about it. I guess she didn’t really know the difference though and still had a great time.
They had live bunnies at the Easter Egg Hunt. It was Lilly’s favorite part. She loved loved loved them. Now I want to buy her some bunnies. She spent a good 10 minutes staring at them. Ten minutes standing still is a long time for a toddler.
Lilly found her eggs from the Easter Bunny on Easter Sunday after church. She had a great time looking for them around the house and she loved the jelly beans that were inside. We have video of both Easter Egg Hunts. I’ll work on getting it together and then I’ll post it on the blog.


Ah, this was so cute! Lilly is a darling little girl! All Girl! What a sweetheart! I also loved the picture of you and Ty, where your hair was pulled back! Wow! You look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy you had a successful move. Can't wait to see some pictures of your new place.
Herbert must be losing his place in the family...I only see the one picture of him! lol
Thanks for the Easter pictures. I'm still enjoying them on my fridge and have framed the 5X7! Love you, Grandma Harris