Monday, March 19, 2012

Springtime!

Charlotte is amazing in the Springtime the landscape here is lush with  dogwoods, eastern red buds, magnolias and azaleas, a simple drive down the highway is splashed with bright, colorful flowers. Here are a few pictures.

6 comments:

  1. That is beautiful. Does it make you want to stay?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we will undoubtably miss Charlotte. I think Charlotte is in a unique period of time. Real estate cheap, jobs are available and the banks have a fresh start. The markets are new but well developed. It's just a great young city. It will be sad to leave.

      Delete
  2. Rachel says, "Oh my goodness! Is that a REAL tree?"

    So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I bought something for Lilly that I wanted to send before Easter. . . but I lost it somewhere in my garage. . . along with Dave's birthday present. Hoping I can find it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just got 4 inches of snow...I think I'd rather be where you are at. I love Spring!

    That last picture looks like something straight out of a magazine. It is such a clear picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That top one of the crab apple I took with my phone. :)

      Delete