Tyson and I are still waiting for the apartment to flood though. We seem to get water damage at least once a year.
We had Lilly’s Easter pictures taken last weekend. I’ll have a link for everyone a little later. Here are some for now.


|
skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, April 19, 2011Easter Pictures
A quick update…The tornado didn’t get us. Thank goodness. We did get a lot of rain and some winds. There was a bad hail storm about 30 miles away with hail the size of baseballs. Also, some trees fall down but nothing too close to home. We have been told that Huntersville usually misses the bad weather. However, to keep everyone at ease with our safety, there is a tornado warning siren just down the street and we have a really sturdy bathtub.
Tyson and I are still waiting for the apartment to flood though. We seem to get water damage at least once a year. We had Lilly’s Easter pictures taken last weekend. I’ll have a link for everyone a little later. Here are some for now. ![]() ![]()
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bennett
Lillian
KarenTysonHerbertMy Blog List
|
Oh good. Im glad you guys are ok. I just looked at the news and it said there was a tornado in North Carolina and I thought I know people in North Carolina!! so I was hoping you guys would post something on your blog saying you were ok. and you did!! whew!! Oh and Lillys pictures are so CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteOk, the first three pictures look like the Ballards...the last one definitely looks more like Ty! What a cutie!
ReplyDelete